In the neatly kept historic cemetery across the road from the church are buried some of the founders and leaders of Cold Springs Church. Several simple slate markers show the final resting places of some of the church’s early pioneers. Their nobility of life and their Christian devotion continue in the lives of those whom they cherished. God grant that the spirit which lent to their lives the enchantment of eternal things may never perish from our midst.
On March 21, 1870, John L. and Hixey Elizabeth Lawson conveyed two acres for a graveyard or burial ground to trustees of the church. The oldest marker in the church graveyard is for Sarah Little. She was born December 10, 1815, and died December 20, 1870.
The steeple from the old church was moved to the cemetery and made into a prayer room. This was a project of the United Methodist Men.
On June 14, 1991, Manual Kiser donated 1.16 acres to the church for cemetery use. There are 543 used plots in the cemetery with about 25 to 30 unmarked graves.